Roundcube Webmail is a web based mail portal as you might have already known. Through this post you shall be able to learn to create email signature in your Roundcube Webmail. Email signature is one of the basic needs for a frequent email user. If you are to send mails time and again and are exhausted by writing the signature time and again then you should enable the signature feature. Almost all the mail servers now have the signature feature. However, there may be different ways to enable them according to the server/portal.
- Log into Roundcube through your Webmail dashboard.
- Click on settings on the right-top corner of Roundcube dashboard. You should now be in Roundcube settings page.
- You should now be able to find Identities tab. Click on it.
- Following that now choose the desired Identity you would like to create the signature for. You are then provided with the two tabs under Edit item i.e. Settings and Signature.
- Fill the details as you wish to and also the signature you want to. You also can create a HTML signature just by clicking on the HTML signature checkbox.
- Click on save after you have made the desired changes.
- Well done! your mail signature is now ready, just go to compose email and you shall have your signature at the bottom of your mail.
Further if you are looking to add images on your signature then follow the steps below:
- Begin with uploading the image to your hosting account.
- You then should access your mail account settings like as above.
- Locate and click on Preferences tab and then on Composing Messages.
- Now set the Compose HTML messages to always.
- As above go to the signature edit screen and open the link to the image you uploaded and drag the image to the signature field.
- Click on save and you now should have image on your signature.
Not working? Stuck on the process?
Let us know in the comments below to help you through the process.